5 Ingredients Mediterranean: Simple Incredible Food Easy Cooking

 "Simplicity in the Sun: 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Delights"

Jamie's most popular cookbook goes Mediterranean in this mouth-watering follow-up

This edition has been adapted for the US market.

This book scared me a little bit. I have 5 Ingredients and One and the recifes in Mediterranean seem to be more sofisticated/dificult. It will be a challengefor me but I won't let Jamie down. I will do my best and I will come back soon with the results!




After watching Jamie Olivers 5 ingredients Mediterranean meals, I just loved the simplicity and easy to watch programmes and learn his cooking methods. I just had to go and buy some of the items first for a couple of meals, and followed the recipes 100% ,and my hubby and I were amazed at the wonderful flavours and textures. I just had to buy the book. It is written for everyone to follow so simply and no complicated recipes or loads of ingredients to buy. It was so good I bought one for my eldest grandson and his partner for xmas. They were delighted with it and are going to try at least 1 recipe per week Can't recommend enough.

















It's all about making ordinary cooking super-exciting, with minimal effort, and transporting you to sunny climates, with over 125 delectably simple dishes.
You'll discover recipes that will enable you to prepare extremely tasty food without needing a ton of ingredients, a lengthy shopping list, or a lot of cleanup. Meatless or meat-reduced meals make up 65% of the recipes, yet they're all full of taste.



  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Flatiron Books (January 23, 2024)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Hardcover ‏ : ‎ 320 pages

gr

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post