How to Know a Person: The Art of Seeing Others Deeply and Being Deeply Seen-pdf

 How to Know a Person is one of my favorite books that I read in the past year. Now when I meet friends or strangers, I will make more of an effort to see them as they are, not as I think they are. After a read a few chapters, I slowed down. I found that I needed to read a chapter and then stop for the rest of the day to let Brooks's thoughts marinate in my mind. During this marination period, I would reflect on people I knew or prior encounters. I am curious to see how my interactions with friends and strangers change in the future. Undoubtedly, I will learn and evolve with each new encounter. For those who also immensely enjoyed How to Know a Person, I highly recommend a complementary Ask Powerful Questions: Create Conversations That Matter by Will Wise and Chad Littlefield. In their book, they teach readers how to ask questions that move beyond small talk to more meaningful and heartfelt topics.
















gr

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post